- Basilard: your most basic knife type weapon
- Combat Knife: now just has a stabbing motion
- Terminus Est: a dagger that drips poison from it’s tip, and can poison enemies with a stab
- Katar: has a wider blade and better range than the terminus est, and can hit two times
- Cinqueda: a jewel encrusted dagger that can strike three times.
Holbein Dagger: Same as the critical art, EXCEPT it’s attack power is lower, and it has a VERY small chance of randomly draining a soul (one per swing but ONLY if it hits an enemy, and it will only do so again if you then kill a few more enemies afterwards. Or, in the case of a boss, it will only happen again if you hit them a few more times with the weapon first) that restores 1% of your max hp. It also has no critical art. This is the ultimate knife type weapon and it is VERY powerful; there may even be a way of increasing the rare chance of it draining a soul if….
(on a side note, this effect actually didn’t use 3d at all in SOTN; just multiple color palettes, scaling and rotation)
- Empty Fist
- Brass Knuckles
- Iron Fist
- Jewel Knuckle: now uses a yellow color instead for the animation
- Fist of Tulkas (it’s second critical is a powerful blue fireball instead of the uppercut)
- Blue Knuckles: powerful knuckles that give off a powerful blast of frost with each swing that does more damage the closer the enemy is to Alucard. It has much better horizontal AND vertical range now, does much more damage, but you can no longer walk while using it. The blue energy uses its animation from when alucard ducked and used it in the original game, instead of the standing one (which will be used for the critical art). This was another attack that used a 3d texture in SOTN.