Due to popular demand I have spoken with Serio, and he has begun the arduous task of putting in the newest version of his Richter sprite (which is much more improved) into the ric.bin file. This should be done in a few days. I have also found a method of standardizing the script files for most things in the game, which will not only make editing quicker and easier, but also make the files load faster in memhack.
So far I have used it on stage zero, to finalize it. I am now beginning to do all of the necessary tweaks to Alucard, so that his character is finished and I can release another demo some time in the near future. But this in itself is a rather monumental task, that will require me handling stuff like damage output, new weapon attacks, animations, etc.
Luckily I have already done a MASSIVE amount of work with him so that it hopefully won’t take toooooo long to do. Stay tuned.