- He needs to have his colors tweaked slightly to be darker and fit better into SOTN. An example of one that was done already for Serios’ game that is pretty good can be found here, but I want to see if anyone can come up with something better: http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/Esco1979/cyclops.png . For this request, I recommend looking at the lesser demon’s colors, or the blue axe knights colors, as something close to either of them from SOTN would probably fit him very well (though I think something like lesser demon’s might work best). Both sets of sprites can be found here: http://www.spriters-resource.com/psx_ps2/cvsotn/index.html
- He needs to have his hammer edited out of all of his frames and made a separate single frame sprite; the shade of greenish silver used in the above pic works fine for it, but you can feel free to experiment some if you want.
- I am in need of several new animations to be done for him: a new one for when walking where he walks while upright, similar to in castlevania III. A video of this can be found here at the 5:00 mark (note that it doesn’t have to be this EXACT walk; the artist can be a bit creative here I just want him to walk upright and be tall enough that he cannot be cleared with a single jump): NES – Castlevania 3 – Mad Forest + Meeting Sypha Belnades
- I also need an animation for him where he throws his hammer straight up above him. This will probably be a fairly simple one.
- I need a new death animation for him; something where he drops his hammer, and holds his eye while falling to his knees. There is an animation somewhat like this found here near the bottom (though it is in major need of editing to fit into SOTN): http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/Esco1979/CyclopsFinal3.png . My intention is that when killed, his eye will burst in a bloody mess, and flames will begin spewing forth from it. So he then tries to hold it in pain, as he falls to his knees. Then he pulls his arms back out to his side as flames spew out of his mouth too, and the rest of him burns up. But I will program all that myself, I just need the animation for the cyclops
- Lastly, I would also like a short turning around animation, and one for when he does a hop backwards. These two animations can be found on the sheet I linked to above, but they are both in need of major work (the author did a great job, but it just doesn’t fit into SOTN as is and wasn’t originally drawn with that intention in mind).
Esco on UPDATE 4/17/13: Puppet/Skeleta… TonyJih on UPDATE 4/17/13: Puppet/Skeleta… masterstrikez on UPDATE 4/17/13: Puppet/Skeleta… omarzuqo on UPDATE 4/17/13: Puppet/Skeleta… SirAileron on UPDATE 4/17/13: Puppet/Skeleta…